If you decided to work in the medical field because you like to help and make an impact on people’s health,
you must know that this mission has no borders. If you have clicked on this post is because you are probably seeking:
- Better salary conditions?
- Experience abroad?
- Professional stability?
- Good life-work balance?
- Professional growth?
If you answered yes to all the above, then this job opportunity is for you.
- University degree in medicine from an EU/EEA country.
- EU/EEA nationality
- At least an A2 level English knowledge.
- You have graduated as a general practitioner or doctor, desire if you are specialized in mentally handicap or in geriatrics.
- You are interested in working in the elderly care
- You have good communication skills
- You like the challenge of working together in a multidisciplinary context
- You are creative in solving unusual problems
- A challenging position in which you can use all your talents
- Working together in a large team of driven professionals
- Various training and development opportunities
- An appropriate salary in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Elderly Care (FWG 65/70/75 depending on education and experience)
- Holiday bonus 8.3% of your yearly gross salary
- Multiple choice system for fringe benefits; you choose what suits your personal situation
- An employment contract for the duration of one year with the prospect of permanent employment
- A healthy working environment in which, in addition to the drive to contribute to the quality of life of our clients, there is also ample attention for your own development and vitality
We are European Multi Talent Group (EMTG) a Dutch company with a mission to connect EU health professionals with Dutch health care. Since 2012 we have hired over 900 nurses and assistant nurses from over 10 different countries. In 2020, GHP’s Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards named us the Best Nursing Staffing and Recruitment Company in the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
Upload your CV below.
It is recommended to upload the CV in English and Europass format.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact successful candidates within 10 business working days.