Intensive Care Nurse
If you decided to work in the medical field because you like to help and make an impact on people’s health,
you must know that this mission has no borders. If you have clicked on this post is because you are probably seeking:
- Better salary conditions?
- Experience abroad?
- Professional stability?
- Good life-work balance?
- Professional growth?
If you answered yes to all the above, then this job opportunity is for you.
Who are you?
You once chose to train as an ICU nurse because you wanted to develop yourself further. Because you want to provide patients with the best possible care when they need you most. You want to work at the absolute top level. Where others stop, you continue. In close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of professionals, you are continuously working to improve the quality of care and patient safety. You love applying new treatment methods and use new equipment.
Working in the Netherlands can provide you the following:
- A gross monthly salary of a maximum of € 3,900 for a full 36-hour working week
- Holiday bonus 8.3% of your yearly gross salary
- In addition to your monthly salary, you will receive an allowance for irregular shifts
- A work environment where you shall continue to grow
- A good working atmosphere with colleagues who are always there for you
Requirements to work in the Netherlands as a IC nurse:
- You are in possession of a European nursing degree
- You are a certified nurse with at least 2 years of experience in an IC unit, and you want to keep on growing professionally
- You are an EU citizen
- Available 32 -36 hours a week
- You have an open mind attitude and love to work in an international environment\You are keen to learn Dutch and work in the Netherlands.
- You want to be part of an excellent team. Good care is always a team effort
- You are decisive and result-oriented. Every minute counts in our IC
- You are a good listener, and you understand what a family goes through when they have someone in the ICU
- You like to learn. Every working day is also a teaching day
- You are available for all shifts. Together we provide 24/7 care
- Basic English knowledge
We are European Multi Talent Group (EMTG) a Dutch company with a mission to connect EU health professionals with Dutch health care. Since 2012 we have hired over 900 nurses and assistant nurses from over 10 different countries. In 2020, GHP’s Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Awards named us the Best Nursing Staffing and Recruitment Company in the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
Upload your CV below.
It is recommended to upload the CV in English and Europass format.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact successful candidates within 10 business working days.